Sunday, December 6, 2015

All Dressed Up for Ice Skating!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
It is sooooo cold here, and I am not ready for winter to come.
But, I am soooo ready for Christmas!!
 
Today I wanted to share a card I made to celebrate winter.
I used Little Skater from All Dressed Up stamps for my focal point.
 
 
Isn't she just the cutest Little Skater??
I added some snowflake cutouts, snowflake die, ice skates die, and a deer die.
I also added some cheesecloth to the background to add a little dimension.
And of course I needed more glitter, so I added glitter to all the
snowflakes on the paper!!
Because of course, there wasn't enough glitter in the ice skates or snowflakes.
 
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting By Design - December Anything Goes
Pink Gem Challenges/A Gem of a Challenge - Anything Christmas Goes
Sparkle N Sprinkle - December Challenge
 
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Wow this is just stunning Holly. Love the beautiful layout. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just stunning Holly. Love the beautiful layout. Anet x

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like she's having a blast on her skates. Love all your sparkly embellishments. Thanks for joining us at the Creative Challenge of Sparkle N Sprinkle.

    ReplyDelete